Thursday, 7 June 2012

We will have a full house tomorrow

Been a while that I can say that we have a full house. The last few weeks have seen part of us hardly here for dinner on Friday night. But I am glad to say that tomorrow we will have a full house and I am really looking forward to that. I had a two month check up this week and the doc and dietician are mighty proud of me. I am pretty proud of myself as well. Been doing well. This week I caught up on my sleep so that tomorrow I am going back to exercising. Been out of sync lately and I really want to get back to it. I have lost about 45 percent of my excess body weight. My BMI is about thirty and I am nearly overweight. Ha that sounds funny, but I am very soon no longer obese. That is a real milestone. I still cannot believe myself in pictures, it is very weird when I have to glance again to say that is me. There are some pics where I really remind myself of my late father. Food wise I am eating pretty normally now in terms of types of food, but still small portions and slow intake. I hope that can continue for a long time. I am due to be in South Africa in July and I am really looking forward to that. Every now and again a song catches my mind and I sing it for days on end. Here is today's song. I chose it because somebody told me that I look ten years younger. Well I feel it. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment