Monday, 4 June 2012

I am back

Here I am this is me...I am back from a "heavy" ten days of intense work and it was a great ten days. The hardest part was keeping to an eating schedule but I seemed to have managed. I didn't do anything I shouldn't have with regard to food, just was hard to eat regularly like I said. What an amazing inter cultural experience it was. Thank you to all the people concerned for an excellent week. Now it is back to the normal grindstone, finishing the year at my regular job and looking forward to a lovely and I do believe well deserved holiday in about a month. I was sitting and pondering today that essentially I have only had this new body look for two months, yet it seems so much more. I am still loving the feeling and the healthy look. Nothing much more going on here. It is late and I am going to bed. So to all of you that are reading this now...g'night. I promise a more juicy, tender report in a few days time

No comments:

Post a Comment