Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Decisions Decisions Decisions

I can't say too much but I can say that just when you think you have it made and all is working for the good, another positive attractive offer comes along and throws a spanner in the works. I know this sounds negative but all is positive. Now I am basing my "discussion" that everything happens for the good, it just seems to be that so much is being thrown my way. I am blessed. Not only was the op a complete success and I am feeling better than ever, but I have many a job offer coming my way. Could it be related to the the fact that I have regained control of my life, or just a combination of good things happening for a reason, coupled with the fact that I do believe I have progressed professionally this year?
I won a prize this week. Little speakers from Google, powerful. I won a YouTube quiz competition. Here is a pic where you can see I have 5/5 answers correct.

 I am awaiting the official pic taken by the official photographer.
The reason I was there, was that there was a Google Education Symposium and it was very interesting.
So as you can see, things are really good at the moment and I am slowly getting back into the exercise regime again after a little break and it all feels wonderful.
Here's to the last few weeks of school and to the we deserved holiday that comes thereafter

No comments:

Post a Comment