Friday, 29 June 2012

3 month surgiversary

Not sure what you call it but yesterday Jen brought my attention to the fact that it was exactly three months. Three brilliant months where life has showered me with positiveness and I have lapped it up. Sure, I have been looking for positives all over and I have found them. I cannot believe that I have had only had this changing body for three months, yet it has had such an amazing affect on my life and I am truly blessed right now.
Since the op I have lost 24-25 kilos, lost my diabetes and all the dependencies on medicine to combat diabetes and that is the main reason for doing the op. I have arrived at a situation that I only dreamed about, a situation where I can sit at a restaurant, order food and have a little something to eat. One doesn't need to have a three course meal every time. So we are certainly saving money by not frequenting restaurants like we used to and our monthly grocery bill is a lot less.
Tomorrow, being holidays and all, I am gonna sit back and read my blog after the past three months and I am sure I will glow with pride at my achievements. (which will include updating a blog on a semi regular basis)
So for the first time in my life, I salute myself on a job well done and I look forward to the next few months to reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
And for those of you who do not know how to do it properly, here is an instructional video.
Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment